woensdag 15 september 2004

the End of the British Empire by a fox

BBC NEWS | Politics | Hunt protest halts Parliament
Parliament has been suspended after five protesters got into the Commons chamber while MPs debated whether to ban hunting with dogs.
It came as thousands of pro-hunters protest outside Parliament.
more about the uprise of the hunters
He said: "I was up at the front trying to make my point to a policeman, then he just hit me with his baton."
Another bleeding protester from Dorset told BBC News 24 he had been hit by a police baton.
"I was not confronting the police, I was trying to make my point. Unfortunately, I was hit several times across by arm but I'm sure the police are doing their duty."
Westminster Bridge was also closed by a sit-down protest.

A horrifying mistake that will lead to the end of werstern civilisation as whe now it, possible
This new split in society between hunters and anti-hunters could even destroy the fine social fabric of hunters and hunted.
And this means the end of political-ecological balance in nature.
Reynaerd, where art thou when thou is needed?