maandag 27 september 2004

What good is money if you can't inspire terror in your fellow man?

PRESS RELEASE: Presidential Candidate John Joseph Kennedy Breaks the Code on Hurricane Jeanne, Hurricane Ivan, Hurricane Charley and the Horrendous Onslaught of Hurricanes Destroying the Islands, Coastal United States, Especially Florida and the Oceans
...."I have been tracking the hurricanes this past season with keen interest. I have been privy to intelligence from the highest sources and the American Red Cross, thus confirming my suspicions; these hurricanes are all man-made by the Bush family and I intend to hold the entire Bush Family Administration criminally, financially and morally responsible for the cruelest assault on humankind and our environment once I become President. To manipulate God's natural order of life is the highest crime against the very laws of nature." Kennedy said.....