zaterdag 9 maart 2013

Love = God

“…what people mean when they say that God is love is often something quite different: they really mean “Love is God.” — C.S. Lewis



Love is a lot like God, one can easily be told that love is found, as easily as one can set to believe not to have found love. It just takes a moments notice, a believer and a beautiful woman
Thats why God is Love, and love can't without justice. And also why women are better at the Divines work.
And thats why I can be sure not to have found love and be unsure if God can be found, for no woman will show me love. It doesn't matter if I have felt love for over a decade, the truth was: not me!
I don't know why and do regret every single day I did so, for I am abandoned.
Because all the believers loved to believe I was wrong, for I denied and didn't choose God and God is Love.
But they don't matter, because I have felt Love or had feelings of Love and thats all that counts. Up yours. Thats what you get if you only want the stiffmeister.
I know somebody who beliefs and who will make me regret this till I die, fuck you bitch and you will succeed.
How can you or God deny your Love to non-believers?