zaterdag 4 december 2010

TSA Pin-Up Girls Calendar

TSA Pin-Up Girls Calendar: "

Miss April


Whatever works for you SIR! I love it – every day there are new cases of TSA fondle horror stories. The latest one I’ve seen I thought first was fake or that woman was a robot. Also, I could not believe she was sitting like that just in the middle of everything PLUS TSA would let that guy film that poor woman. Click on that previous link and watch the video – it still confuses me. OK back to the pin-up babes gracing the TSA Pin-Up Calendar = HOT! What’s your favorite month? It’s an actual calendar you can buy here: TSA Pink Up Calander 2011


Miss December


Miss August


Miss July


Miss June


Miss March


Miss May


Miss November


Miss October


Miss September


Miss TSA Fed


Miss TSA January


[via: gadling]


- Travel Fun Time


Amazon.com Widgets







"