vrijdag 18 januari 2013

Menunana

Menunana:
















"I am fascinated by dogmatic religions, healers, lightworkers, prophecies and conspiracies, messiahs and charlatans, things that are hidden away and public secrets, a new golden era and the new world order, and so on. Also people that don't seem to come from this planet like Jimi Hendrix, Herman Brood and Oscar Wilde inspire me. Besides all of this, I never make personal paintings because they seem to hurt me in some way. So instead I try to put my views of the world around me in a painting.











The biggest problem for me is that I sometimes have too much inspiration, wanting to do so many different things and styles at once and sometimes I have no inspiration at all. That’s why I try to mostly work when I am not too inspired and not too uninspired."