maandag 17 december 2012

An Open Letter To My Rebound Guy : CollegeCandy – Life, Love & Style For The College Girl

An Open Letter To My Rebound Guy : CollegeCandy – Life, Love & Style For The College Girl: I would like to take this time to 1) say thank you, and 2) apologize for using you at my own discretion.

You see, there comes a time in every girl’s life when she gets dumped. Dumped so hard she can only listen to Bon Iver, curl up in a ball in her bed and turn off all the lights. Oh yes, and sob, did I mention that? But there also comes a time when it’s Friday night and her best friends drag her out of bed, put her in a killer push-up bra, a mini-skirt and take her to the most populated bar in town. And that, my friend, is where you came in.
"

Love the comments. Pity her story reads sincerely enough that you actually should hate the comments